The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

RuneScape Community Forums (since 2001)
What's your biggest accomplishment? - Printable Version

+- RuneScape Community Forums (since 2001) (https://runescapecommunity.com)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://runescapecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://runescapecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: What's your biggest accomplishment? (/showthread.php?tid=300)

Pages: 1 2

What's your biggest accomplishment? - Kevin - 10-24-2018

What would you say your biggest accomplishment is?

I'd say that so far my biggest accomplishment is my first degree. Moving me one step further towards a career I want.

RE: What's your biggest accomplishment? - Nateisonfire - 10-24-2018

Congrats on that paper, Kev. If you can walk and talk, you can go to Brock... as they say.

My biggest accomplishment, so far, would probably be: buying my first house.

In Toronto, it's not easy to "get in the market". The average house price here is $782,129 CAD as of August 3rd 2018. With tighter mortgage rules, it's almost impossible for someone to be approved for a mortgage.

RE: What's your biggest accomplishment? - Kevin - 10-24-2018

(10-24-2018, 09:09 PM)Nateisonfire Wrote: Congrats on that paper, Kev. If you can walk and talk, you can go to Brock... as they say.

My biggest accomplishment, so far, would probably be: buying my first house.

In Toronto, it's not easy to "get in the market". The average house price here is $782,129 CAD as of August 3rd 2018. With tighter mortgage rules, it's almost impossible for someone to be approved for a mortgage.

I'm glad things are working well for you. How's the wife and all that?

RE: What's your biggest accomplishment? - W13 - 10-27-2018

My greatest achievement will always be Zybez - but I feel that was less of an achievement and more of a stroke of luck. So, other than that, I guess my greatest achievement would be becoming a doctor. I can finger people's butts AND get paid for it now.

RE: What's your biggest accomplishment? - Fire Hawk154 - 10-28-2018

Recovering from several mental illnesses, as I can't even begin to describe how hard that was.

(10-27-2018, 07:01 AM)W13 Wrote: I can finger people's butts AND get paid for it now.

You took "If you're good at something, don't do it for free" quite literally didn't you?

RE: What's your biggest accomplishment? - Teddy - 10-28-2018

Probably my first significant personal accomplishments to myself were in RuneScape and on Zybez lol. Nowadays, I'd say my biggest personal accomplishment was landing my current job. It took a lot of self-studying with multiple disciplines over the course of several years, but I attained my dream and it's everything I imagined it to be. Now just focusing on doing well at my job and further developing my programming skills and other dimensions of my life that had to take a backseat in the meantime.

-Teddy

RE: What's your biggest accomplishment? - Saddam - 10-29-2018

i guess building an 8 figure business from nothing

RE: What's your biggest accomplishment? - Torreoria - 10-29-2018

My greatest accomplishment is my son. Having divorced out of a dangerous and violent marriage at 3 months pregnant, I raised my kid as a single mom. He is the pride of my life and was the center of my universe. The empty nest syndrome hit me hard when he left for school. He is kind hearted, tough and smart. I need not worry about him but I do, every day.

RE: What's your biggest accomplishment? - Potrahs - 10-30-2018

(10-29-2018, 06:24 AM)Saddam Wrote: i guess building an 8 figure business from nothing

Hey can u make a little story about it? And how u think RS/canning experience helped to achieve that somehow?

RE: What's your biggest accomplishment? - Saddam - 10-30-2018

(10-30-2018, 06:52 AM)Potrahs Wrote:
(10-29-2018, 06:24 AM)Saddam Wrote: i guess building an 8 figure business from nothing

Hey can u make a little story about it? And how u think RS/canning experience helped to achieve that somehow?

i could but if i told it the way i'd want to tell it it'd be kind of embarrasing